Join the experts as they explain recent Facebook updates, how they're using them, what you need to be aware of, and how you can capitalize on the updates.
Learn which updates can save you money, which can trip you up, and which can increase video completion rates.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What Molly found from running tests on the newer conversion window option (<< This can save you money).
- How Facebook Post Reactions could trip you up.
- The video aspect ratio Dominate Web Media is using for mobile that's reduced cost per conversions by 30% (<< They're also seeing more impressions and longer video views with this, allowing them to scale more).
- Which video ratio is generating higher video completion rates, and how to implement it (<< See the full breakdown of the video aspect ratios in the resources of the show notes).
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Episode 54: 4 Facebook Ad Troubleshooting Tactics to Improve Conversions
What Video Ad Length is Best on Facebook?
Facebook Will Show Bigger Vertical Videos in Your News Feed
Facebook Vertical Video Ads Just Went Live and Are Evidently Producing Great Results
Video Aspect Ratios:
- Standard HD Facebook Video: 16:9 Ratio (1920 X 1080 Pixels or 1280 X 720 Pixels)
- Square Video: 1:1 Ratio (600 X 600 Pixels)
- Vertical Video: 9:16 Ratio (1080 X 1920 or 720 X 1280)
Press and hold link to visit the page
Show Page Notes
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave us a review on iTunes!