Kat Lee is passionate about teaching others how to jump-start each day with a grace-filled, life-giving morning routine. She is a writer, speaker, podcaster and founder of HelloMornings.org. She and her husband, Jimmy, live in Waco, Texas, with their three children.
What we chat about:
- the joy of having older kids (that you can watch Hallmark movies with)
- why Kat has chosen to use homeschool, provate school and public school to educate her kids
- Kat's yearly family road trip adventures
- tactics for limiting your children's screen time
- how narrowing your focus will help you accomplish more
- the importance of starting your day with healthy choices
Episode 7: On Building an Impressive Eulogy with Kat Lee
Unoffendable: How Just One Change Can Make All of Life Better
Connect with Kat:
podcast // website // instagram // facebook // twitter // pinterest
Pursuit Community: get $325 off registration for the Mastermind Retreat in Nashville, TN using promo code MSW
Care Of: 25% off your first month with promo code MSW
Daily Harvest: 3 free cups using promo code MSW
Ways to support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram because I want to hear YOUR thoughts! If you've been encouraged, share the episode with another mom.
The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!