Jennie Allen is a passionate leader following God's call on her life to catalyze this generation to live what they believe. She is the author of Anything and the Bible studies Stuck and Chase, and is the founder and visionary of IF: Gathering. Jennie is married to her best friend, Zac, and they have been blessed with four children, the youngest of whom was adopted from Rwanda.
What we chat about:
- how Jennie's older children are handling the transition of moving to a new city
- navigating bullying
- building relationships when dealing with strong emotions and loss
- how to study the Bible + resources
- designing a personalized schedule that allows you to be the most productive
- how Jennie chooses the theme for IF: Gathering
- encouragement for moms with babies
- being intentional about connecting with your family members individually
- the difference between resting and being refreshed
The New Strong's Guide to Bible Words: An English Index to Hebrew and Greek Words
Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine
Connect with Jennie:
website // instagram // facebook // twitter // pinterest // youtube
Fabletics: get two pairs of leggings for just $24 when you become a VIP member
RX Bar: 25% off your first order using promo code MSW
Care Of: 25% off your first month with promo code MSW
Thread Up: 25% off your first order with promo code WellMoms25
Ways to support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram because I want to hear YOUR thoughts! If you've been encouraged, share the episode with another mom.
The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!