Feb. 13, 2018
In this week’s podcast, Gael and Mark are joined by Tim Soulo, Head of Marketing at Ahrefs, to discuss the recent update to the DR metric within Ahrefs.
What does it mean for authority site owners and does it change the way you should think about site quality?
In this episode, you will learn:
- How domain rating is calculated
- Why you have probably been using DR the wrong way
- Why you should not use DR in isolation
- What metrics are best to use alongside DR
- Tim's number 1 tip to get more search traffic
You can find the shownotes for this episode here - https://www.authorityhacker.com/drupdate