March 5, 2018
Gael and Mark look back over some of the most popular internet marketing tactics that they don’t use anymore.
In the fast moving internet marketing world, tactics come and go. In this week’s episode, we look at some of the tactics that just don’t work anymore and tell you what to do instead.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why you shouldn’t only target low competition keywords
- Why you shouldn’t be too focused on social shares
- How different types of content ranks for different types of keywords
- Where you are probably spending too much on content
- Where you are probably not spending enough on content
You can find the shownotes for this episode here - https://www.authorityhacker.com/bad-tactics