April 9, 2018
The SERPs used to be chock-full of small, single topic sites. They all had bad content, even worse links and exact match domains in common. This all changed with Google’s Panda and Penguin penalties.
Lately, we’ve seen a resurgence in small, single topic sites in the SERPs.
In this week’s episode, Gael, Mark and Perrin discuss micro niche sites, their demise and their resurgence in a new, improved form.
In this episode, you will learn:
- What a micro-niche site is
- Why micro-niche sites became less successful
- How a micro-niche site can beat a big site in the SERPs
- Why site builders who hate link building might launch a micro-niche site
- Our favorite micro-niche sites
You can find the show notes for this episode here - https://www.authorityhacker.com/micro-niche-sites