How many times have you struggled with which jacket to pull out of your closer: denim or leather?
Have you wondered which material would be better to invest more in?
It’s a problem men have had for decades, and it’s something I’ve decided to put to the test. I take these two great jackets and put them head to head in a ring to determine a winner.
It’s not easy, both material have strong advantages over each other. We look at price, durability, maintenance, and even sex appeal to decide which of these jackets is the real winner.
Download this episode today to hear all about these two jackets and decide which you think is the best for you.
7 Rounds to Determine the Winner:
- Sex appeal. Winner: Leather
- Versatility. Winner: Denim
- Price. Winner: Denim
- Weather Protection Winner: Leather
- Maintenance. Winner: Denim
- Durability. Winner: Leather
- Tailoring and adjusting. Winner: Denim
- Denim is a more rough and tough material.
- Leather usually gets more compliments than denim.
- Denim is more casual, but works well with layers.
- Leather tends to be easier to match.
- You can get a great denim jacket for $100
- Leather is a luxury material and can go into the thousands.
- Denim doesn’t stop wind and rain.
- Leather protects better from the elements.
- Cotton holds up much better than most materials.
- Leather requires maintenance and treatments.
- There’s a reason bikers wear leather.
- Ancient armor was made from leather.
- Leather is tough to have adjusted, and need special machine.
Each jacket has its benefits, but the real winner is determined by how you look in it.