You know that voice in your head, that tells you just what you need to hear so that you shrink back, play small, succumb to fear. Yeah, you do?! Well, so does my guest on today's podcast.
Aaron Anastasi has quite the resume of accomplishments and experiences in his life:
- He’s an artist and singer with an insanely popular Youtube channel that has over 11.5 million views and 130k subscribers
- He’s a serial entrepreneur with a number of internationally recognized businesses, including the Superior Singing Method
- He’s a success coach and author, recently publishing his new book, The Voice Of Your Dreams.
- He has a master's from Princeton Theological Seminary, and is known to shred down mountains in Colorado and scale glaciers in Bolivia.
Aaron still has his inner voice, but it's whispering different things to him now.
In our conversation Aaron and I talk about limiting voices, shifting beliefs to shift results, abundance and the power of sexual intimacy for creativity.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The difference between BEING and DOING
- How to quiet your limiting inner voices
- The single question that ignited a guttural brushfire within Aaron