Jan. 4, 2017
Today is a Q&A episode: I answer 5 listener questions around the topic of starting or running an online business in 2017. We have questions that range from branding and marketing, to how to price your work or your products, how to run an online store, and tools you need to invest in when running an online business.
THIS EPISODE IS FOR YOU IF…
You are a creative who wants help in building a business or project that is centered around purpose and helping others — all while keeping it sustainably profitable.
Click the image below to join our free workshop!
What was you biggest takeaway from this episode?
Share it with us on social media, and use the hashtag, #thepurposefulcreative. You can also tag us on Instagram at @thepurposefulcreative, or tweet me at @arrianeserafico. (Tip: You can use the quotes from below or the images from this blog post as ready-to-use shareables!)
Be a source of inspiration for others:
Share these tweetables!
Recommended investments if you’re starting an online business:
* Hosting & domain name: Bluehost*
* Starting a blog or portfolio or website: Squarespace or WordPress (free installation via Bluehost)
* Starting an online shop: Shopify
* Mailing list provider: Mailchimp or Convertkit*
* BONUS: The complete guide to e-mail marketing
* Episode 2: What classes I invested in in 2016
* Mini-Episode: What to do when you don’t have a lot of money, but a lot of passion
*Affiliate links! Meaning, if you purchase via my link, I’ll be receiving a commission. This means you get to support my podcast in a small way. Total win-win situation!
Follow us on social media:
* The show’s Instagram: @thepurposefulcreative
* The host’s Instagram: @arrianeserafico
* The host on Twitter: @arrianeserafico
* Or just check out the hashtag #thepurposefulcreative