Jan. 14, 2017
“I want to pursue this idea, but it’s been done before! And they’ve already done it SO well – who am I to think I can top that?”
THIS EPISODE IS FOR YOU IF…
You struggle with the roadblock mentioned above. We’ll give you ideas on how to break through that insecurity 😉
I’m back with our minisode series called:
From Block to Breakthrough.
In each of these quick minisodes, we will be taking one common roadblock or excuse from our listeners — and then I’ll give you one actionable step you can try – to help you break through it.
YOUR ACTION STEPS FOR THIS EPISODE:
* What was you biggest takeaway from this episode? Share it with us on social media, and use the hashtag, #thepurposefulcreative. You can also tag us on Instagram at @thepurposefulcreative, or tweet me at @arrianeserafico. (Tip: You can use the quotes from below or the images from this blog post as ready-to-use shareables!)
Be a source of inspiration for others:
Share these tweetables!
Our goal is to gather 100 iTunes reviews by January 25!
Think we can make it? I think we can, but we gotta make this a team effort! Here’s how you can help:
* If you’re on an iPhone or iPad, follow these instructions.
* Or, if you’re listening on a desktop (any desktop!)… here’s how you can help out.
Here are some of the awesome reviews we’ve received so far:
Links to check out
* Christine Herrin’s website
* The Braver Goals E-Course: Learn how to set better goals, better productivity systems, and follow through on your ideas.
Follow us on social media:
* The show’s Instagram: @thepurposefulcreative
* The host’s Instagram: @arrianeserafico
* The host on Twitter: @arrianeserafico
* Or just check out the hashtag #thepurposefulcreative