Most fans who follow extreme sports and skateboarding are in awe of the athletic feats of daring -- amazing jumps over the Great Wall of China and out of a helicopter -- performed by the legendary Danny Way.
But who is the man behind the elite athlete? In the conclusion of this two-part conversation, Danny talks about the “constant experiment” in his life called love, connecting with people on a spiritual level and introducing Paul to plant medicines.
- If love isn’t the pinnacle of everything, nothing else matters. (5:37)
- The differences between sex and love. (8:56)
- Love is a connection to God. (11:33)
- Danny introduced Paul to plant medicines. (14:36)
- Is the feeling deep love or the power of God just the product of a chemical or an authentic experience? (21:35)
- Understanding how to balance the masculine (yang) and feminine (yin) energies. (28:49)
- The different kinds of pain. (33:30)
- How does yin energy apply to skateboarding? (37:09)
- Getting into flow… (40:48)
- What real happiness means to Danny. (44:54)
- The diet of a world famous skateboarder. (46:00)