Oct. 7, 2020
經過我一番考慮，決定將《情形於聲》全新改版。之前都是把錄音剪輯好後，加上文字解說，但是估計沒幾個人會認真去讀，所以我想直接把解說直接念出來。而且以我目前的精力，無法做一個成規模的聲音庫，這樣無疑是最好的選擇。並且把時長加長到 30 分鐘，變成播客的形式，我稱之爲 soundlog。
- 《情形於聲》是一檔實地錄音節目，希望帶領聽者走進一個微眇的聲音王國。錄音、製作、配音：柯棋瀚。本節目在 Apple Podcast、網易雲音樂、喜馬拉雅、bilibili 上同步發布，更多內容見官網 TheFaint.cc 。歡迎提出寶貴意見。背景音乐来源：https://icons8.com, "GODDESS"
- Let's listen to the cableway first
- When I just came in from the foot of the mountain, the road went up along a stream
The water here hung from a stone slab
- While we were recording, a kid came to play. His father called him:
- Along the way, many people were curious about what we were holding. Most people said that we were recording Tiktok. A few people said that we were collecting sounds. There were two parents who told their children that they were recording, and whispered. Of course I don't want to disturb other people, but I still think it would be great if everyone was like them. On a scenetic platform, we recorded the breeze and the birdsong. Magpies have always been the overlord in the mountains
- Coincidentally, a bee flew onto the windshield
- The Pterorhinus davidi in gray-black was not to be outdone
- Of course, there were warblers
- After a steep staircase, visitors had to rest
- As the tourists went away, the common nuthatch in the distance blent with the breeze.
It was getting late, the afterglow was falling, most of the tourists were down the mountain, we stopped by a spring. The forest ranger urged us to left. We became the only people in the mountain. The spring on the left, the warblers on the right, which were in groups, ready to go home
- The cableway finally stopped, we were able to enjoy absolute tranquility. No people, no wind, only distant birdsong, and low-frequency echoing in the valley
- Arrived at the foot of the mountain, the sky has already been dark, and the stream would guide us
- Cricket also started a day's work
- When we returned to our residence at night, there was a strong wind of scale five. At an altitude of more than 800 meters, the temperature dropped to 5 degrees. The strong wind made the forest tremble, and then rolled up the fallen leaves, scratching the ground
- The next day, we went to Longmenjian Scenic Area. This is a long and deep canyon, with a stream running through it. The gust formed by canyon effect made it difficult to move around, let alone recording. Finally we found a gentle flat land, the stream gurgled down, the reed rustled
- At the end of the scenic area is a small waterfall, surrounded by stone walls. The waterfall flows down, and the sound echoes in the stone walls. A strong reverberation was recorded. It is really a nightmare to record the sound of water with omnis. The sound is rather vague and the changes are not obvious. The only use is to supplement the sound of water breaking
- "The Faint" is a field recording program, hoping to lead our listeners into a singular kingdom of sound. Recording, production, and dubbing with Ku Jihhoe. This program is released on Apple Podcast, NetEase, Himalaya, and Bilibili. For more information, please see our website TheFaint.cc. We welcome your valuable comments. background music: https://icons8.com, "GODDESS"