Dec. 7, 2020
We break down Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal, played in the Premier League on December 6th, 2020. Among other topics, we discussed:
- Arsenal's 3-4-3 formation turning into a 4-2-3-1 in possession
- Roles of Lacazette and Auba not making sense
- Tottenham's patterns when counterattacking
- Why there are Dumb Crosses and Smart Crosses
- A match that went exactly as you would expect
- Deep blocks and expected goal models
Feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] for any questions and comments you may have about the pod. We are also present on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You can also send a message to Erik (@erikelias_) and Jose (@jcperez_) on Twitter!