Feb. 22, 2021
We break down AC Milan vs Inter Milan, played in Serie A on February 21st, 2021. Among other topics, we discuss:
- Lukaku & Lautaro simplify transition tactics
- Milan's 4-2-3-1 & Inter's 3-5-2 mirrored each other
- Inter moving from high press to deep block
- Milan's struggles in possession and attack
- 2nd half: Milan and Zlatan start strong
- Barella's and Lukaku's movements on the counter
- Are Inter the best team in Italy?
Feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] for any questions and comments you may have about the pod. We are also present on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You can also send a message to Erik (@erikelias_) and Jose (@jcperez_) on Twitter!