April 11, 2021
We break down Real Madrid - FC Barcelona, played in LaLiga on April 10, 2021. Among other topics, we discuss:
- Zidane's tactical adjustments
- Barcelona now building up with 3+2 instead of 3+1
- How Valverde was key in Real's tactical plan
- Barcelona's attacking troubles on the right
- Koeman's successful half-time adjustments
- The impact of the rain on the match
- Zidane's substitutions
- Last twenty minutes: chaos
- Zidane's tactical versatility and why he is so underrated.
Feel free to send an e-mail to [email protected] for any questions and comments you may have about the pod. We are also present on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
You can also send a message to Erik (@erikelias_) and Jose (@jcperez_) personally on Twitter.
Stuff we discussed during the pod:
- Written match report by Emmanuel Adeyemi-Abere can be found here.
- Managing Madrid can be found here.
- Screenshot of how Valverde slotted in at right back.
- Emmanuel also did some work on Madrid's way of defending in the last two Clásicos.