Dec. 15, 2014
Dan's a proud Grandpa.
Fact or Crap: Batting 1000 this week.
One from Earl: Going to the lecture.
The Rest of the Show:
1) Woman’s bank account slowly drained by mystery charge.
2) Swastika wrapping paper pulled from Walgreens.
3) William Henry "Bill" Cosby, Jr.
4) Eric Garner's widow: "Somebody needs to pay".
5) Scott Walker wants jobless, food stamp recipients to face drug tests.
Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Last show of the year.
Next show out on January 5, 2015.