Nov. 12, 2018
More snow, Oh Boy!
Dan takes a trip down memory lane and to Illinois.
Some needed changes were made in the midterm election.
[email protected] Get a hold of us.
Fact or Crap: One right for John, two for Dan.
Four from Joe:
1) Defaming Muhammad does not fall under purview of free speech, ECHR Ruled.
2) New York professor caught on camera stealing GOP yard signs.
3) Grassley refers Avenatti and Swetnick to Justice for a criminal probe.
4) Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says she can’t afford apartment in DC.
One from Peter: Madison teacher accused of yelling N-word at 7th-grader.
Two from Mike:
1) Migrant caravan continues trek toward US border.
2) 15-year-old steals from Facebook Marketplace seller, threatens to kill police.
The Rest of the Show:
All email show this week.