April 15, 2019
Catherine Whitaker and David Law are back with another Q & A edition of The Tennis Podcast, with this week’s questions chosen by guest editor James Meredith.
- Will playing more doubles help or hinder Stefanos Tsitsipas in singles? (01:10)
- Will Kyle Edmund have a better career than Tim Henman? (08:44)
- Who are the most underrated players in today’s game? (13:41)
- Who will finish the year ranked higher, Johanna Konta or Dan Evans? (19:09)
- Which junior No.1s never lived up to expectations? (21:38)
- Who are the best players to have never won a Grand Slam? (29:10)
- Should Serena publicly address the events of the US Open final? And will it help her to do so? (34:38)
- Should coaches be eligible for the Hall of Fame? (37:52)
The Tennis Podcast will be produced weekly throughout the year and daily at the Grand Slam tournaments after our Kickstarter was successfully funded by our listeners. It is produced in association with The Telegraph.
*** SOCIAL MEDIA ***
Instagram - http://po.st/TTP_Instagram
Twitter - http://po.st/TTP_Twitter
Facebook - http://po.st/TTP_FacebookFor information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy