Do you make these top financial management mistakes in your architecture practice?
Today we speak with Hugh Glazer, CPA, a business and financial management consultant for the AEC industry.
In this episode, you'll discover:
- The number 1 secret to scaling a profitable architecture practice (4:01)
- The top business mistakes small architecture firms make (5:05)
- The difference between cash basis and accrual accounting, and why this matters to your bottom line (7:30)
- The rolling 13-week spreadsheet for tracking cashflow (10:15)
- The most important metrics to track for firm profitability (15:00)
- How to recognize and stop scope creep (18:50)
Find out more about the top financial management mistakes in the Business of Architecture.