About what I have been doing lately as well as my experiences with Microsoft's idea of speech recognition.
Download MP3 (24:08 min, 14.2 MB)
Claiming the Odeo Channel
- The usual hickup with a crashing audition
- Are you still there? Useful Sounds has moved over to usefulsounds.com - please update your links as well as check your podcatcher. :)
- All podcasts entries have been moved over to this web page and all blog postings should be merged to cruel to be kind
- Redirecting the feed: Shoutouts to Podnova for handling of the feeds as it is supposed to be!
- Buuh for Odeo! I had to kill the old feed and am not able to transfer you, sorry. (Link to the new page on odeo.)
- Some comments on my recent trip to the States
- Steep streets in San Francisco (try of picture proof one and two) and touristy stuff
- The museum of modern art - nothing I can relate to
- The Vegas Style: "European" structures in San Jose
- Quiting my old job and some vacation in too warm Germany
- World Cup: unexpected flag explosion all over the place, my stay at the Coca-Cola flat and a new addiction to Coke Blak
- My failed experiments with English Speech Recognition
- testing especially the MS Speech Engine API
- why can't I train such an application with my own writing? What better way to train it with your own voice and style?
- I don't mind training an application - I know I don't fit into your saved profiles! But at least I am consistent in my speaking.
- stupid training lessons from Microsoft for voice training - who talks like H.G. Wells or Aesop?
- Portable Media Expo is coming! Yuuuuhuu! :o) :) :)
- Do not give up your audio podcast! Not everybody loves Video!
- A teaser for next episode:
In a world of infinite choice, context - not content - is king.