A freeform exploration of original music and spoken word, including samples from the 1-800-Weirdos voice mail. Improvisational and interactive, the weirdest podcast ever!! Go to www.weirdos.com and call 1-800-934-7367 right now!
3 Under Par - Golf Podcast
A golf podcast where we talk about everything in the world of golf. We talk golf like you would with your friends at the 19th hole after a day on the course. Little White B...
50. On the Train With Help from Manchester
March 6, 2008
49. Maya, Tom, and Tolstoy - Look Away!
May 24, 2007
48. I'm far away - in really bad shape
March 3, 2007
47. Meaningless - It's been a long time.
45. The Animals - What if I Fell in the Forest?
Aug. 29, 2006
44. Taking the Limp in Stride - Out and About
July 7, 2006
43. Slowly - Am I Sad?
May 9, 2006
42. Lost My Identity - I'm So Confused Or Not
April 10, 2006
41. Return From Madness - where have I been?
March 19, 2006
40. What's funny? - A flexible keyboard
Dec. 14, 2005
39. I'm Not Impossible - volunteer today!
Dec. 4, 2005
38. Back to Basic Lunacy - What the Hell?
Nov. 21, 2005
37. Something thinking - Another fine mess
Nov. 15, 2005
36. The Struggle of the Weirdos - The Week I Wasn't There
Nov. 8, 2005
35a. Manchester Weirdos Visit - Stamp Out Normality!
Oct. 24, 2005
35. Green Screen Madness - watch the video
34a. You couldn't understand - Don't even waste your time.
Oct. 25, 2005
34. Rowing on Lake Sacandaga - looking at where you came from
33a. LIVE and ranting - back from vacation
33. The Lake - the big room in my mind
32-long. Does That Make Me Crazy? - with bonus DV jam
31. I Certainly Do - What's Your Excuse?
30. Hi, Bob - contributions from an old friend
29. The Very Idea of It - Wacky voices galore.
You must Log In or Sign Up in order to subscribe.