A freeform exploration of original music and spoken word, including samples from the 1-800-Weirdos voice mail. Improvisational and interactive, the weirdest podcast ever!! Go to www.weirdos.com and call 1-800-934-7367 right now!
Crow's Nest Casting Couch
Some dudes talk about whatever they talk about.
50. On the Train With Help from Manchester
March 6, 2008
49. Maya, Tom, and Tolstoy - Look Away!
May 24, 2007
48. I'm far away - in really bad shape
March 3, 2007
47. Meaningless - It's been a long time.
45. The Animals - What if I Fell in the Forest?
Aug. 29, 2006
44. Taking the Limp in Stride - Out and About
July 7, 2006
43. Slowly - Am I Sad?
May 9, 2006
42. Lost My Identity - I'm So Confused Or Not
April 10, 2006
41. Return From Madness - where have I been?
March 19, 2006
40. What's funny? - A flexible keyboard
Dec. 14, 2005
39. I'm Not Impossible - volunteer today!
Dec. 4, 2005
38. Back to Basic Lunacy - What the Hell?
Nov. 21, 2005
37. Something thinking - Another fine mess
Nov. 15, 2005
36. The Struggle of the Weirdos - The Week I Wasn't There
Nov. 8, 2005
35a. Manchester Weirdos Visit - Stamp Out Normality!
Oct. 24, 2005
35. Green Screen Madness - watch the video
34a. You couldn't understand - Don't even waste your time.
Oct. 25, 2005
34. Rowing on Lake Sacandaga - looking at where you came from
33a. LIVE and ranting - back from vacation
33. The Lake - the big room in my mind
32-long. Does That Make Me Crazy? - with bonus DV jam
31. I Certainly Do - What's Your Excuse?
30. Hi, Bob - contributions from an old friend
29. The Very Idea of It - Wacky voices galore.
You must Log In or Sign Up in order to subscribe.