May 5, 2008
One final gift from National Scrapbook Day…a second free episode in a row. Next week will be a Member’s Only one.
1. Dedra Long’s book: Diamond stickles on doilies to highlight the patterns and texture.
2. Stickles outlining an acrylic shape.
3. Stickles mixed with Diamond Glaze an acrylic shape. Apply Diamond Glaze first and add Stickles immediately while glaze is wet. This will spread the glitter out so it’s less dens.
4. Stickles directly on acrylic. Glitter is much more dense. Added a second color.
5. Fill in the negative space of a rub-on.