Feb. 8, 2007
Here's the first podcast for Cleft Club Radio!
Click here to download and listen
Running Time: 17:50
Here's what's talked about:
Recorded July 15, 2005
- Intro to the show (you can hear my daughter in the background at times)
- short intro about who I am
- interview with my 6 year old daughter Kristina who wanted to say hello (lol)
- this show is just for informational use, not to be taken as medical advice. Please consult your doctor/cleft team.
- I talk about what "cleft", "cleft lip", and "cleft palate" means, and the difference between unilateral and bilateral cleft lips and palates.
- description of CleftClub.com. Archives of the old Cleft Club at Yahoo Clubs, you can visit here. To see what is looks like now visit here (no longer posted to, but you can read the posts)
- Photo Gallery and how to add your pictures
- the Personal Experience Database and how to have your personal story read on a future show.
- how to join the mailing lists (main group, teens, adults, parents) of the club.
- send in news and events you want to share on the air! Email me at [email protected]
The rockin' theme song is "Almost Everything" by Uma Floresta :).