Dr. Robert Glover, best-selling author, marriage and family therapist, and men’s coach, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. Robert talks about how to stop being a nice guy and start being a man who gets what he wants in life. In this fantastic interview we cover everything from “Nice Guy Syndrome,” to relationships, to dating, to getting your needs met and expressing yourself as a man, and ultimately having a rewarding and truly fulfilling life. If you’re wondering what you can do right now to break the nice-guy routine and finally get what you want in life, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Why Dr. Robert Glover is himself a recovering nice guy
- The moment Dr. Glover realized he had to make a change in his life and what he did to get past the “Nice Guy Syndrome”
- The difference between truly being a good guy and trying to play the role of a nice guy
- The three covert contracts that men make up and why they always sabotage his success in life
- Why nobody owes you anything and how to get over this belief
- Why life is neither good nor bad and why it’s the same for everyone
- Taking responsibility over things that happen in your life and being mature about obstacles and setbacks
- Accepting who you are at your core and loving yourself and why this is so important to getting over the nice guy game you might be playing
- Why nice guys hide their needs and the psychology behind where this stems from
- The power of talking to others about issues you’re going through in your life
- How to get over your deep-routed shame
- How to express yourself sexually and be comfortable with the idea of having and wanting sex openly
- The secret to being unbelievably attractive to women without even trying
- How to truly be yourself in social situations
- Positive emotional tension and what this can do for your dating and relationships
- How to keep the suspense and interest alive in a relationship
- How to keep the sex amazing and the desire to have sex during marriage
- Having longer and better sex
Check out Robert on:
*Also don't forget to check out the Natural Dating Blueprint. The best dating course in the world for teaching you exactly how to meet, attract, and date just about any woman you want... all while being yourself! Go to the NaturalDatingBlueprint.com and sign up for a our free training to get a sneak peak into this course and also get a 33% off limited time discount on the entire course!