How we use it in swim lessons and how we use it at swim practice.
What is it:
Position 11 is:
- A drill we do to establish a good quality body position and long reach.
- Something we do every day in every lesson
- Used in every stroke
Go here for a free preview:
How do we do it in lessons?
In Level 2:
- On the deck we do Streamline into position 11
- We review what it is and the three things you use it for
- We do it with a noodle, or a kickboard
- WE talk about it as the target or goal body position arms should travel through on FREE and Back
- We use it when teaching Breaststroke
- When teaching butterfly
- When doing short distance training
How do we use it at swim team?
- Every day we do 2 x 25 position 11 where we review all the steps and goals. And the 3 thin
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/swimmingideas/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/swimmingideas/support