I heard about this show from the TRS taping, during the live Q&A. Generally, I am not a listener of many Podcasts and even only listen to TRS when I'm in the room of someone else who is tuned in. So, after hearing the plug for the Podcast, and wanting to break into the Podcasting industry (listening--that is...not creating), I decided to take a chance and download your show (and maybe gain you some mad cred). I downloaded the most recent episode and decided to start listening...however, I stopped listening soon after I started. I most likely will not listen to this show again. I might not have given it much of an opportunity, but because it was plugged during a Podcast I like, I assumed it would be just as good...or...close????
I do suggest, though, after listening to a few others to:
1. Get some personality (not weird voices, not extreme behavior, but maybe some humor, some wit, something?)
2. It sounds like you're unprepared for the show and that you don't know what the other person is bringing to the table--It's IMPORTANT for all contributors to the show to have an opinion on the topic.
3. This show is WAY too long. It needs to be an hour or less (you had a lot of blank time in the show...cut this out).
4. Are you guys even friends? Did you meet on Craigslist under a tag "need second Podcast host"? I can't tell if you even know each other or even if you have the same interests...
5. Your intro music is way too long--cut it back.