I've been studying with this ESLpod for a couple of months now, and gotten so much help from the teacher and wonderful script writer! :)
I can't help but smiling while listening to the whitful script and brisk teacher's explanation.
I am trying to memorize the script this ESLpod provides me ; 1. I listened to it when I go for a walk.
2. When I find a script is interesting and intriguing, I write down the script and teacher's explanation.
3. I repeat after the voice actor's normal speed conversation. (Lately I think I found the voice actors are the teacher and Dr. Tse. Am I right? :D)
4. I translate the script into Korean which is my mother tongue, and make a script only with Korean.
5. I read the Korean script now and try to speak in English, while recording my voice.
6. I check up if I was correct by listening to my voice record and reading the English script.
7. I review the scripts I memorized almost everyday, when I take shower, brush teeth, walk, on the bus, on subway, almost every time I have leisure time :)
8. I've memorized eight script now and my goal is to make it 100 scripts!
Thank you alot for this wonderful script and explanations :) I hope you have a happy day!