What I love about The Long Box Sessions:
- Giving solid critiques from a writing pointing of view
- Considering the full journey of storytelling within movies, TV shows and comic books
- Sharing background knowledge/experience of TV/movie production
- Acknowledging the perspective of a married man/men, with kids, with these interests
- Communicating with an "everyday guy's" vocabulary
- Being 100% nerds
What I would ask to be adjusted:
- Try to book more special guests, some with opposing views. Completely understand that this is not an easy task to do.
- There are occasions when the same point has been driven and made a multitude of times. We got it. Now let the other guy speak.
- I understand that recording this podcast is an added responsibility on top of day jobs but the random yawning during recording is a distraction and sounds more like you don’t care about the point. It’s not happening a ton of times but when it occurs… it’s not helpful.
Honestly, those issues are completely minor compared to what you are accomplishing (which is why I'm giving 5 stars while stating a few negatives about the show). Your broadcast has fun and interesting content with real opinions that make me care a bit more about the various entertainment I enjoy. Thank you for doing what you do. Party on, guys!